RE: guest rooms
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 94 11:01 CDT
RE:
="the guest don't really have a place to go to have privacy.  Trust me, when
=your parents visit for 3 weeks, you and they both NEED a place for them to go
=sometimes."

We had an interesting discussion about this over dinner one night.
Typically family seems to visit during the summer months.  One of the
items on our wish list for our second phase is a gazebo type structure
in the garden area which could be used for summer overnights.  The goal
of the gazebo, besides being a focal structure in the garden (herb and
flower, not vegetable) is to provide a private spot amid the beauty of
the gardens.  Just a pipe dream now of course, but who knows.....

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood