Re: GAMES
From: John Willson (John.Willsondelm.tas.gov.au)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 94 00:33 CDT
>Debbie Behrens asked for games suggestions.
>
>Just last week at a meeting, during our normal "10 min game" spot we gave each
>other a 5 min neck and shoulder rub - we broke into pairs and received a 5 min
>massage each, then swapped.  The facilitator "led" the massage and gave simple
>instructions.  It was very popular.
>tracey
>Cascade CoHousing
>Tasmania

Tracey is very modest, she led the very enjoyable game, and she is the one
in our group who has most of the good relaxing meeting games

John Willson
Cascade CoHousing

  • Re: games Gordon, June 9 1994
    • RE: games Deborah Behrens, July 25 1994
    • GAMES TRACEY_PIT, July 25 1994
    • Re: GAMES John Willson, July 25 1994
    • Re: games Mary Ellen Wessels, July 14 2000