will the real Judy ...
From: Judy (BAXTER%EPIHUBVX.CIS.UMN.EDU)
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 94 16:24 CDT
Will the real Judy Baxter please stand up?
Pablo Halpern asked me a while ago (before I had seen a copy of the latest
CoHousing magazine) which one is me in the picture.  (There is a big article on
Monterey CoHousing).

So, for anyone interested, look at the top of the picture - you can see the
numbers 292 of the house number.  If you follow themmdown there is a woman with
long hair (not me) and I'm right below her.  Monika Stumpf (also on this list)
wasn't there for the picture.

Judy

Judy Baxter, Monterey Cohousing Community, (MoCoCo)
Twin Cities Area, Minneapolis/St.Paul Minnesota
e-mail: baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu