CoHousing-J suggestions from Rob
From: DLinde (DLindeaol.com)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 94 12:11 CDT
Thanks Rob for a thoughtful list of issues/questions
relating to legal forms and financing.  For some time now I
have perceived a need for a systematic presentation of these
issues in in the journal (with lots of examples from
existing communities).  It's quite complicated, and a
thorough treatment would require far more space than we
generally set aside for a feature in the magazine.  Still,
it's something we've started to think about, and we'll
probably end up producing some kind of report by the end of
this year as a supplement to articles in the journal.  In
the meantime, as Rob mentioned, the articles that have
appeared in Growing Community (numbers 2-5) are very
worthwhile.  (Growing Community, 1118 Round Butte Drive,
Ft. Collins CO  80524; $18/year; back issues $5)
Rob, your suggestion that we need to include more references
with our feature articles is well taken.  We need to do
better, and hopefully we will.
--Don Lindemann (DLINDE [at] AOL.COM)