Re: Community dinner economics
From: School of Mathematics, U of MN (depts5.math.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 94 17:24 CDT
On Tue, 2 Aug 94 11:51 CDT,
Rob Sandelin  <cohousing-l [at] uci.com> wrote:

>We (Sharingwood) is looking for information about how groups charge for
community meals.

I forgot one more detail.  We sell meal tickets in increments of ten.  We
print them on cardstock with a nice bright color.  Non-members can also pay
cash at the time they ear.

We try to be as flexible as we can.  Our debate right now is how to charge
for detergent, paper towels, and other supplies needed for the kitchen.

Any ideas?

Monika Stumpf, Monterey CoHousing, dept [at] math.umn.edu