|Re: sweat equity||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: David Thomasson (dthomassccs.carleton.ca)|
|Date: Wed, 3 Aug 94 11:19 CDT|
Rather than measuring sweat equity based on hours worked what about measuring it on the basis of work completed. Thus fast workers are not penalized and slow workers are not pressured. Different projects and their elements could be assigned a value, the more projects, or parts of them completed the more sweat equity accrued. Dave.
- Re: Sweat Equity, (continued)
- Re: sweat equity School of Mathematics, U of MN, August 3 1994
- Re: sweat equity Judy, August 3 1994
- RE: sweat equity IAN_HIG, August 3 1994
- Re: sweat equity IAN_HIG, August 3 1994
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.