Re: sweat equity
From: David Thomasson (dthomassccs.carleton.ca)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 94 10:14 CDT
My suggestion of using projects rather than hours was just a
suggestion, not a condemnation of people. Please don't read that into
it. Someone was concerned about how to treat fast and slow workers
fairly so I suggested the project idea. If it dosen't work for you
don't use it. From what I've read the solution to how to credit sweat
equity is a community specific thing with each group agreeing on what
they believe is a fair way to operate. Dave