Re: sweat equity; trust and community
From: Hune Margulies (hm64columbia.edu)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 94 16:29 CDT
I am not sure how communities in Europe handle the issue of mutual or
shared responsibilities and /or sacrifices, however, the Israeli
experience in collaborative living is most illuminating. Sacrifice was
always part of the national ethos. I am researching the subject of
community for my doctorate and found that Israel is a kind of living
laboratory for many types of communities. If there is interest in Israel
I would gladly share more insights on that.
Hune Margulies
Riverdale, NY