Re: CoHousing Conf. / Chse-L thread conclusions
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 94 11:56 CDT
On Fri, 12 Aug 94 02:13 CDT,
Kevin Wolf  <kjwolf [at] ucdavis.edu> wrote:
..
>Donno Spreitzer and I think that a gathering of representatives of
>different co-housing communitys would be a great time to have groups of
>us tackle some of the more difficult problems we face and see if we can
>reach a "consensus" on:
>
>        The problem
>        Its causes
>        Best solutions, preventions etc
>
>The results of these "meeting" workshops could be summarized in a page
>and published - on line certainly and possible in print.
..
This sounds good to me.

One thing discussions on Cohousing-L lacks
is a mechanism for summarizing, bringing closure to or arriving at
consensus on topics.  Sometimes individuals attempt this with their
postings, but often discussions just kind of fade away.  Could
substantial threads be paired with a facilitator somehow who
might oversee that discussion and it's life cycle?

Fred

--
Fred H. Olson   fholson [at] uci.com   (612)588-9532  Amateur radio: WB0YQM
1221 Russell Av N, Minneapolis, MN  55411    |  Twin Cities Freenet  |