RE: CoHousing Conference
From: mtracy (mtracynetcom.com)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 94 00:43 CDT
Well, I haven't lived in cohousing yet, but based on communities I <have>
lived in, let me add these to your <difficult problem> list:

dogs
gun ownership
private use of the common area
clothing optional hours/facilities
hidden sexual agenda
bad cooks

--
Martin Tracy          mtracy [at] netcom.com          Los Angeles, CA