From: Tom Patton (tomunison.com)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 94 14:25 CDT
I received this from another mailing list to which I subscribe.  Lots of
good information regarding renewable energy/construction materials.
Thought some of y'all might be interested.

I don't represent this site in any way.  Just passing along the info :)

-----8<-------------8<-------Clip here------->8------------>8---------

The Center for Renewable Energy and Sustainable Technology, a
501(c)(3) organization in Washington, DC, USA, announces Solstice, a
file server with state-of-the-art information on renewable energy,
energy efficiency, the environment, and sustainable community
development.

   WWW:    http://solstice.crest.org/
   Gopher: gopher.crest.org
   FTP:    solstice.crest.org (anonymous, e-mail as passwd)

Questions may be directed to ceg [at] crest.org

--
Christopher Gronbeck
Technical Stuff

   Tom Patton                                      Unison Software
   tom_patton [at] unison.com                           Austin, Texas USA