seniority/leave of absence
From: Judy (BAXTER%EPIHUBVX.CIS.UMN.EDU)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 94 09:35 CDT
Angie McGowan wrote:

-I don't know what you mean by seniority.  It must be important if you need
-to maintain it,even at the cost of not going on holiday.  But we've managed
-to get by without so far without any of us having it (or even knowing we
-needed it).
-
-Can anyone explain what it is and what the implications are if you lose it
-(or have never had it)?