Controversy over attached garages
From: Nancy E Wight (wightworld.std.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 94 14:52 CDT
> ...A heated
> debate occurred over attached garages.  One member thought it was in
> the best interest of the group to step back for a while.
>
> Dan Ardoin,
> Oceano, CA

Dan,

Is this an issue you would be willing to discuss here on the cohousing
list?  Our group has gone through alot regarding the parking/garage issue
and we would appreciate hearing how other groups are handling this.  We
just completed our housing site selection and one family had to drop back
to the waiting list because there were not enough houses with drive-up
parking/garages.

- Nancy

Nancy Wight                                   wight [at] world.std.com
New View Neighborhood Development