bylaws advice
From: School of Mathematics, U of MN (depts5.math.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 94 13:01 CDT
Thank you, thank you, thank you Bob Sandelin and Jean Pfleiderer.

I'm posting your messages on our bulletin board today.  They will go a long
way toward making our people understand what bylaws are for and how can can
be applied.  Monterey CoHousing is in the middle of the bylaws muddle and
none of us is a lawyer or banker.  There is a number among us who feel
it's very important to have consensus and how we run our meetings written
into the bylaws.  Your writeups will go a long way toward faster approval
of the bylaws.

Thanks,
Monika Stumpf, Monterey CoHousing-Mpls, dept [at] math.umn.edu