Re: Cohousing and local activism
From: Mark Ottenberg (maoclark.net)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 94 07:10 CDT

On Fri, 19 Aug 1994, Rob Sandelin wrote:

..
> Margaret Mead once said something like:  "Never doubt that a small
> handful of dedicated, committed people can change the world, indeed,
> it's the only thing that ever has."
>

> Rob Sandelin
> Sharingwood Cohousing.

Alvin Toffler (PowerShift, The Third Wave, etc.) seems to concur!!  As
our future unfolds, in theory, single people will, because of the
increasing chotic nature of change in the world and because of the
increasing powers of media, be much more able to leverage global change.

Just thought I'd add my (stolen) 2 cents worth.

                                        -- Mark Ottenberg
                                           Future Cohouser.