cohousing-L = Problem solving
From: Judy (BAXTER%EPIHUBVX.CIS.UMN.EDU)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 94 13:38 CDT
I was just talking to Monika Stumpf about the article in the Denver Post -
based on Internet interviews and, presumably, reading this discussion (the
reporter asked for interviews here - I forget his name).  I haven't seen it -
haven't gotten around to requesting a copy from debbie, and Monika's copy sent
to me got lost.  But she says it focusses a lot on problems

Which brings me to my point - this is a very serious discussion for many of us
- and sharing of ways to solve problems. Of which there are many in this
complex process.  But it does give a very biased view of cohousing - we don't
spend a lot of time repeating the joys, the benefits, the reasons why we do
this.  So for a newcomer, or a reporter, it is very unbalanced.  Does anyone
but me think it would be useful to put some such disclaimer in the stuff that
goes to new subscribers?  And/or post it frequently  (now that we are on
Gopher?)

Judy Baxter, Monterey Cohousing Community, (MoCoCo)
Twin Cities Area, Minneapolis/St.Paul Minnesota
e-mail: baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu