Sunday brunch with Fred the sysop in Boston - details
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 94 00:20 CDT
There will be a Sunday potluck brunch in the Boston area with
Fred Olson, the sysop of Cohousing-L:

10:00 AM to noon                          RESERVATIONS strongly requested
Sunday,September 25th                     by email to response [at] uci.com
The Cohousing Center                      (Use subject: "BRUNCH" )
103 Morse St. , 1st floor            or by voice phone to (617)923-1300
Watertown, MA
(617)923-1300                             Directions below:

It will be an informal event that serves primarily as a "reunion" and
in-person gathering of folks who've been on Cohousing-L.  It will combine
some visiting / socializing with some substantive discussion of Cohousing
issues.  We may talk about the use of the Internet including Cohousing-L
to facilitate establishing cohousing communites.  Currently we are
expecting 15 to 20 people to attend.  It will be a potluck event,
bring a little cream cheese, bagels, fruit, or juice etc. You may also
want to bring sketches or pictures of your site to share since they are
harder to share on the net. I'll bring my brag book on Mpls. sites...

Note that RESERVATIONS are strongly requested to aid in planning this
unique event.  They can be emailed any time up to a few hours before
the event tho the sooner the better.
Information will also be available at the email address.

DIRECTIONS to the Cohousing Center:  Morse St. intersects Galen St.
which runs between Watertown Square and Newton Corner.
Newton Corner is where you land if you take exit 17 off of the Mass Pike
and Watertown Square is the horendous intersection of Arsenal St., Main
St., Mount Auburn St., the Carles River, Soldiersfield Rd., and Rt. 16.
There is a bus that goes from Harvard Square to Watertown Square which
leaves you with an eight minute walk to the Center. For a map,
or more info call Chris Williams at 923-1300, or e-mail him at
CWPROECO [at] World.STD.Com.

Fred

--
Fred H. Olson   fholson [at] uci.com   (612)588-9532  Amateur radio: WB0YQM
1221 Russell Av N, Minneapolis, MN  55411    |  Twin Cities Freenet  |