Re: shared laundry facilities
From: Mike Adams (mmadamswheel.ucdavis.edu)
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 94 00:03 CDT
One of the nice features of the laundry room at Muir Commons (Davis, CA)
is the use of plasticized cards upon which we write with a greaswe pencil
outlining what we want to happen to our laundry.  That way as someone
vacates the washers or dryers they can then forward appropriately marked
laundry into them.  It is a delight to have laundry "magically"
progress.  Works pretty well most of the time.

For 26 units, some of which have washers and dryers but I don't know how
many, the common laundry facilities are three washers and two dryers.  We
charge for operational costs ($.15 each for wash, soap and dryer use).

Mike Adams