bartering
From: Dennis . McCracken (Dennis.McCrackenncal.kaiperm.org)
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 94 19:27 CDT
thanks Kim,
i'll check into the albany program. The program I heard about was a two-way
program where the medium of exchange was a fancy looking, monopoly money that
was good for both merchandise and services for any members of the net. Baby
sitters paid in this currency could buy groceries, clothes, get the lawn
mowed.A full economic cycle. That's why I was wondering about Uncle Sam. In
this setup, where does he get his share. Anybody know?
Dennis.McCracken [at] ncal.kaiperm.org
  • bartering Kim Van Dyke, September 22 1994
    • bartering Dennis . McCracken, September 22 1994
    • Re: bartering Ian Higginbottom, September 22 1994
    • Re: bartering Dennis . McCracken, September 22 1994
    • Re: bartering Dennis . McCracken, September 23 1994