Re: Community site design references
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 94 12:41 CDT
I would also be willing to pay for copies of existing community site
designs to come via snail mail.  We will be doing some layout work of
houses and such starting in January of next year and I would really
like to have some drawing examples I can show our committee and also
for whatever architect we hire.  I will be going to the Boulder
Conference and if you want to give them to me there that would be
great, or like I said, tell me what you want in cost reimbursement for
copies and as long as its not huge I can fund copies.

Our goal as a development committee is to assemble resources so we can
make some informed decisions and also have a good amount of community
design expertise, before we start architect selection so we will know
what questions to ask and how to evaluate work samples.

Whatever samples I can get, good and bad, will really help us out.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood.