RE: WHY CAN'T I POST?
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 94 11:11 CDT
Rob Sandelin ROBSAN [at] MICROSOFT.COM   is the author of this message but
due to a listserv problem it was posted by the COHOUSING-L sysop.

[ Fred's note: Even Rob got hit with a "listserv problem" !
Somehow the listserver software decided the sender's address
for this message was: @NETMAIL2.MICROSOFT.COM:ROBSAN [at] MICROSOFT.COM
It did not find this permutation of Rob's address on the list and
rejected it.  Dumb computers... We're considering whether to
relax the requirement that posters be subscribers; unfortunately
this makes the list vulnerable to redistributing some bounce messages
that could come to cohousing-L.]

You seemed to get through with this one.  Are you using Email? If so
just reply to any message you get from cohousing-l and that will go to
everyone.  Notice the header address below. I don't know anything about
list.cohousing on IGC network.  Does anyone else know about
list.cohousing or could give instructions how to post for non-email?
(send a copy to me also so I can learn what non-email folks go through
to access the list)

Rob Sandelin