Conference
From: Deborah Behrens (debbehAuto-trol.COM)
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 94 17:32 CDT
i had a really good time at the Cohousing conference this past weekend,
and really enjoyed meeting so many of my internet pals.
Hope i'll get to visit your groups sometime soon.

thanx for buying so many cohousing bumper stickers, the proceeds will
be a big help to our marketing budget.  Write if you want more.

Robsan says cohousing's a movement, now that it's got a bumper sticker
- i'm looking forward to seeing & buying other groups' designs.  The
rear of my car is held together with bumper stickers.

All my best,
                            ~___~
                            (0 0)
 |  Debbie Behrens              debbeh [at] auto-trol.com   (303)252-2215 |
 |  Highline Crossing CoHousing                                      |
 |  301 East Malley #186, Northglenn CO 80233          (303)457-4184 |