Re: Regional inserts in Cohousing journal
From: Bob Morrison (morrisontook.enet.dec.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 94 19:25 CDT
  I am posting this to the list, not just to the Cohousing journal email ac-
count, because I would like the other readers to "hear" it.
  Here in New England, there is nothing that comes close to matching the info
in the Northeast Cohousing Quarterly (which actually is twice a year, not
quarterly) about cohousing in the region. So I would like to continue getting
this insert. Specifically, I like the regional directory and the fact that it
includes descriptions of the groups, not just group names, contact names, and
phone numbers. The fact that it's 6 weeks old when it arrives is not a problem.
  A suggestion I have for the NECQ is to indicate, via a different typeface,
what info has changed since last time so people don't have to read the entire
text to see if there is anything new.
  A suggestion I have for Cohousing journal is to list the titles of the
regional inserts, what territories they cover, and who to contact to get a
standalone copy of the insert (in case someone in one region wants to read the
insert for another region).

Bob