dishwashers
From: Deborah Behrens (debbehAuto-trol.COM)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 94 10:33 CST
does anyone have any information about the commercial dishwashers by
Chemical Methods Associates, such as the Energy Mizer L-1C.

I think this is a chemical based dishwasher, but might it have a
non-chemical setting?

How does it rate against the Jackson 24B which was spoken
of highly at the RMCA national conference last month?

Thanx for your help,
                            ~___~
                            (0 0)
 |  Debbie Behrens              debbeh [at] auto-trol.com   (303)252-2215 |
 |  Highline Crossing CoHousing                        (303)457-4184 |