anyone affiliated with Santa Cruz Cohousing?
From: Evan Hunt (evanhsco.COM)
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 94 17:19 CST
Hello,

The online cohousing resource list mentions a number of groups
that are working on building cohousing communities, including one
in my neighborhood--Santa Cruz (CA) Cohousing.  I've tried calling
the listed phone number quite a few times now, though, and I always
get no answer, not even a machine.

Is there anyone on this list who's affiliated with that group,
who can tell me where I can get more information?  Has the group
given up (oh please I hope not)?

Thanks in advance,
                                                eh