Re: Commonhouse in stages Process: Call for experiences
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 94 13:27 CST
Lee haring wrote:
----------
 Where the project will suffer is in the common house. It will
not be the huge, sumptuous, capacious refuge some of us dreamed of. Instead it
will have to be added to in future years.

I would be interesting in hearing about any experiences or ideas people
have about building structures with planned additions.  We are building
our commonhouse in two phases and I am not sure we did a very good job
about thinking about the design in relation to the second phase.  Any
ideas would be helpful.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood