Getting Published
From: BPaiss (BPaissaol.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 94 17:38 CST
Dear CoHousers;

The Winter issue of CoHousing  is beginning to stir and I would like to make
a request to all of you living in CoHousing communities around the country.

SEND US PHOTOS!    ESPECIALLY WINTER VIEWS WITH PEOPLE.  ONE OF THEM MIGHT
JUST END UP ON THE COVER OF THE WINTER ISSUE.

Would also love any photostaken at the conference in Boulder last month.
 Please send all photos, slides and artwork to:  The CoHousing Network, 1705
14th Street #160 Boulder CO 80302

Please send any electronic replys directly to me at: bpaiss [at] aol.com

Thanks for your help...

Bill Paiss