Danish emailers
From: Deborah Behrens (debbehAuto-trol.COM)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 94 17:47 CST
> from Fred Olson 11/17/94:
> ...Which reminds me, in some other recent correspondence the thought arose of
> how great it would be to have some Danish cohousers on this list.
> Anyone with thoughts on how we could recruit some Danes? ...

The swedish professor who was at the Boulder conference is on sabatical this
year in Calif.  He may have email contacts with other cohousers in Denmark /
Sweden - he's lived in cohousing in Sweden for 11 years.  I forgot his name and
I don't have his address, it will be on the conference address list.

..debbie behrens ....