GO SOLAR
From: Ross M Donald (rnnworld.std.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 94 13:47 CST
=>   ...re-affirmed our willingness to support our
=>ecological concerns, but again, the details have been
=>left to committees working with professionals.

     Beware the "professionals."  We need to be ever
mindful that, if and when, we go into a shoe store, what
else can we expect, but to get sold a pair of shoes!  The
Energy Crafted Home Program (while a surprisingly good
thing - I'm certified, myself, as an ECH Builder) is,
nevertheless, still intended to keep you as an on-the-
grid electricity consumer!

          Ross

              --------> <RNN> Renewable News Network
                            rnn [at] world.std.com

  • GO SOLAR Ross M Donald, November 17 1994
    • GO SOLAR Ross M Donald, November 17 1994
    • GO SOLAR Ross M Donald, November 18 1994
    • GO SOLAR Jerry Callen, November 19 1994