commercial kitchen?
From: Judy (BAXTER%EPIHUBVX.CIS.UMN.EDU)
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 94 23:31 CST
Hi everyone-

Monterey (MoCoCo) is really working hard on kitchen design.  We've had a group
working on kitchen design for weeks, from all angles.  We've got many
constraints because we are remodeling an existing kitchen and pantry into
kitchen, dining space, and some storage.  And limitations (including cost, of
course), on connections to other spaces, stairs, outside, etc.

I've just been told that our local officials (I think it was the Health Dept)
have changed their minds.  Before, they said we were not considered to have a
commercial kitchen  - now, apparently, they think we have to (i.e. follow those
rules). What have other groups done/been told/etc. ?

Any info will be mucho appreciated.
Judy

Judy Baxter, Monterey Cohousing Community, (MoCoCo)
Twin Cities Area, Minneapolis/St.Paul Minnesota
e-mail: baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu