RE: Greetings
From: Dan Everett (dmepollux.cs.uga.edu)
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 94 20:07 CST
HI Rob,

        At this point we have not yet incorporated. The land was purchased
by one individual who is acting as the developer. When we incorporate it
will be as either a subchapter S or a 501(3)c nonprofit corporation. More
than that I cannot tell you.

        DISCLAIMER -- Our group is _not_ true cohousing. My wife and I did
try to organize a cohousing community, with little success. Folks here are
more individualistic... but we're trying to incorporate some cohousing elements.