Re: Compost and the cohouser
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 94 17:31 CST
@NETCOM.COM:WM [at] ITHACA.COM Wm Leler is the author of this message but
due to a listserv problem it was posted by the COHOUSING-L sysop.

About composting...

There is an organization called "Bountiful Gardens" in
Willits, CA that has some inexpensive booklets on composting
and other general gardening topics.  They are mainly a mail
order seed business (call them for their catalog).  They are
associated with Ecology Action in Palo Alto, who also carry
their materials (some of you might have read "How to grow
more vegetables" by John Jeavons -- that is the same organization).

Caveat -- John is my ex-brother-in-law so I'm not completely
unbiased, but I think their materials are generally recognized
as being very high quality and rather inexpensive.

Wm Leler

--
Fred H. Olson   fholson [at] uci.com   (612)588-9532  Amateur radio: WB0YQM
1221 Russell Av N, Minneapolis, MN 55411 Sysop of      || Twin Cities |