Re: Affordability/Urban Areas
From: OrrinDavid (OrrinDavidaol.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 94 23:17 CST
Thanks, I am really trying to get a feel for what is actually going on. We
are looking for viable options as urban dwellers that are fed up with what is
going on now. User designed (and friendly) options are certainly the most
desirable forum for producing what indeed must be a sustainable future. As an
activist I can certainly say that I am tired of meetings, proposals, working
groups etc. that offer no real solutions. The notion of maintaining the
status quo is decidely untenable. Again thanks.