Good Times Virus Hoax
From: biow (biowcs.UMD.EDU)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 94 14:03 CST
> I wrote:

> As most are probably aware by now, there is no "Good Times" virus.
> It is an excellent example of how rapid communiciations can cause
> rumors to spread more easily...

>[and re-posted the advisory]

My apologies to the list for re-posting this. I thought I'd just
received the daily digest before I sent this, but someone had
already posted the advisory. Also, I didn't mean to embarrass
anyone--my only intent is to emphasize why it is important to
keep information within subject on the net, no matter how urgent
it may seem that it be widely disseminated.

Chris Biow