Visit to Pacific Northwest
From: David G Adams (dadamsworld.std.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 94 20:10 CST
Kate and I will be visiting her relatives in greater Portland OR, and we
would like to take a day or two to visit existing cohousing group(s).  We're
at a point in our project where it would be of great psychological benefit
to see that it's possible to actually build one of these communities.  We'll
be out there from December 31 to January 7.  Anyone care to give us a tour?

Sorry to waste bandwidth for those of you who are not in Oregon or
Washington.

Dave Adams
Cornerstone

  |\/\/\/|  David G. Adams