Re: re: Project Management / Experience is Essential
From: GeoLovely (GeoLovelyaol.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 95 19:41 CST
On the subject of Architects abilities as project managers, I urge anyone
responsible for selecting the architect or project manager for for their
construction to look for experience and check credentials.  I've been
supervising construction for over twenty years and I can honestly say I'm
just now getting the hang of it.  If your community has Architects as
members, or friends of members, you must be certain to avoid letting any
personal relationship color your judgement about their qualifications for
supervising your job.   You have only one opportunity to do it right,  so let
friends get experience some where else while you hire experienced
professionals.