Re: Vision statements: a request (FWD)
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 95 15:56 CST
Tom Whitmore tom [at] idiom.com is the author of this message but (1/11/95)
due to a listserv problem it was posted by the COHOUSING-L sysop.

Hi! I'm in Puget Ridge CoHousing, and working on developing a vision
statement with the group. I'd love to get examples of vision statements
that various people have, not for cohousing groups: Microsoft's "A
computer on every desk with Microsoft software on it" is a good example.
If anyone has one they can send me, you can reply directly or send it to
my contact on the cohousing list Marci Malinowycz, marcim [at] microsoft.com.
My preference would be to have them by Wednesday evening, but anytime
before Saturday would be a help.
Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
Tom Whitmore
tom [at] idiom.com
(not currently on the cohousing list, just living in it....)