Re: Vision statements: a request (FWD)
From: Gary Shea (sheaxmission.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 95 00:12 CST
Tom Whitmore (tom [at] idiom.com) writes:
>Hi! I'm in Puget Ridge CoHousing, and working on developing a vision
>statement with the group. I'd love to get examples of vision statements
>that various people have, not for cohousing groups: Microsoft's "A
>computer on every desk with Microsoft software on it" is a good example.
>If anyone has one they can send me, you can reply directly or send it to
>my contact on the cohousing list Marci Malinowycz, marcim [at] microsoft.com.
>My preference would be to have them by Wednesday evening, but anytime
>before Saturday would be a help.
>Thanks in advance!
>Cheers,
>Tom Whitmore
>tom [at] idiom.com
>(not currently on the cohousing list, just living in it....)

I don't know if anyone else cares, but I'd be curious to see a
few of these too.  Here's the one for Wasatch Cohousing, SLC UT:

Mission Statement

Develop housing in an economical and environmental manner
that creates a supportive community which shares more, wastes
less, promotes safety, and builds on understanding, tolerance,
consensus, and compassion.

        Gary