Re: Winslow on PBS recently and Jan 15 in Mpls
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 95 13:28 CST
On Fri, 13 Jan 95 11:46 CST,
Judy  <BAXTER%EPIHUB [at] VX.CIS.UMN.EDU> wrote:

>Speaking of publicity -
>
>I missed this, but PBS showed a program in their Future Quest series, earlier
>this  week, i think.  Part was on Winslow Cohousing - and it is repeated
>sometime next week.  I don't have my Public TV listing here at work, but will
>try to remember to post the time over the weekend.  I assume the program is
>carried in other locales.
>
>Judy Baxter, Monterey Cohousing Community, (MoCoCo)
>Twin Cities Area, Minneapolis/St.Paul Minnesota
>e-mail: baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu

Thanks for the tip Judy,  It is scheduled to be shown again in
Minneapolis on Sunday Jan 15th at 10 PM on Ch 2.  The title of the
show is "Homes and Cities" as a part of the Future Quest series.
Note that this is the Minneapolis rerun and that time would most likely
only apply here.

(I watched the Future Quest show on Internet (or whatever) a few weeks
ago.  They were a bit prone to boosterism and "gee whiz" ...)

Fred

--
12/30/95    Two more people have been murdered
at abortion clinics and I'm outraged!!!    Fred

Fred H. Olson   fholson [at] uci.com   (612)588-9532  Amateur radio: WB0YQM
1221 Russell Av N, Minneapolis, MN 55411 Sysop of COHOUSING-L listserv
& gopherspace: gopher.uci.com or via EDIN gopher in Calif.  Now avail.
Cohousing-WWW (see gopher for URL)     || TC Freenet goes public 1/95 |4AI