Re: TVO/business PR
From: Deborah Behrens (debbehAuto-trol.COM)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 95 16:53 CST
> Tom Ponessa TOM_PONESSA [at] TVO.ORG is the author of this message ...
> The Collaborative Housing
> Society is a volunteer, non-profit organization which supports and
> promotes cohousing in Canada. ... We present the concept of co-housing to
> business and government to ensure the acceptance of cohousing as an
> alternative to developer-driven housing.

What sorts of things does Collaborative Housing Society
do to present cohousing to business and govt?
What have other cohousers done towards this aspect of PR?
This seems the most difficult, but necessary area of PR.

                            ~___~
                            (0 0)
 |  Debbie Behrens              debbeh [at] auto-trol.com   (303)252-2215 |
 |  Highline Crossing CoHousing                        (303)457-4184 |