Re: Common House Questions
From: Jo Haste (jhastecln.etc.bc.ca)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 95 13:44 CST
We are at the same stage as Greyrock Commons and would also like to
receive answers to the excellent questions posed by Willie Schreurs. Our
project is WindSong CoHousing Community, c/o Walnut Grove Postal Outlet,
P.O. Box 32098, Langley, B.C. Canada.  V1M 2C9.  Telephone:
(604)888-8683.  We have 34 units planned and are looking for new members
to join us!  About 1/3 of the units are spoken for so far.

On Saturday Jan 21st there will be a Pot Luck Cohousing Network
Celebration starting at4.00 pm.

.

m###