A facilitators checklist
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 95 17:49 CST
As if I wasn't already up to my ears in writing stuff, I have been
asked to create a "facilitators checklist" which is a one page reminder
for facilitators of the many things to work towards and think about
while facilitating a meeting.

Given the generous spread of ideas on this list I would encourage
anyone with facilitation tips to contribute them via the list, I will
compile them and send them around. Specifically what I am looking for are:

Things facilitators should remember to do before the meeting starts ,as
the meeting begins, things to do and watch for during the meeting, and
what to do after the meeting is over.

The format of this is a divided list of bulleted sentences, a bulleted
list for each of the above categories in time.  The goal of this is a
one page, easily scannable resource for meeting facilitators to help
them remember things to do and think about while being facilitator.

Rob Sandelin
Puget Sound Cohousing Network
Building a better society, one neighborhood at a time.