Re: New Member Introduction
From: Vern Squires (xvernscairn.org)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 95 16:46 CST
My name is vern squires. I reside in n.y.c.
Recently, i sent a msg to select addresses announcing that i am involved
in forming an 'intentional community' in the north east.
Co-housing, as well as other like forms of inter-dependent living, will
be considered by our group.
If folks on the 'list' want to help this effort -especially by contacting
people who are contemplating establishing a co-created community- that
would be both considerate and appreciated.
vern