Re: Consensus-A Time to Rethink?
From: Stephen Hawthorne (hawthornacpub.duke.edu)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 95 12:42 CST
Blue Heron Farm has been actively and by design using Scott Peck's
Community Building model and have found it to be very powerful in
creating our interpersonal community and connectedness.  I'd be glad to
answer specific questions as time permits.

News update:
 We've got two houses moved in
and down on foundations, working on rewiring, trying to ignore the sea of
red mud.  Best news yet: drilling where our dowser told us to got us a 200
foot well (on the shallow end locally) with *30* gallons a minute, really
unheard of out where we are, so we're *real* pleased.