Does Central Oregon ring any bells?!?
From: Brian Bansenauer (bansenbeve.cs.uwec.edu)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 95 21:21 CST
My wife and I have been trying to learn what we can about
cohousing since we first heard about it last year. This listing
has proved invaluable. Many thanks to those who keep it running and
those who keep it interesting and timely.
        We are presently considering a move to the central Oregon
area (near Bend, or thereabouts) and would greatly appreciate any
information about developing or existing cohousing communities
in that area. Is there any sort of (somewhat) comprehensive directory
of cohousing communities/groups? Please send any leads my way.

Many Thanks
                Brian Bansenauer
                bansenb [at] eve.cs.uwec.edu