site design
From: Blake F. Cullimore (bcullimotrumpet.aix.calpoly.edu)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 95 18:54 CST

I am looking for any information or opinions that would make a
relationship between the site design of a cohousing community and the
community that surrounds the cohousing site.  What are some of the
important elements to consider when begining the site planning process.
How do we relate to the outside community as a part of the design.

please send response to <bcullimo [at] oboe.calpoly.edu>

I am also interested in what the thought about planned unplanned spaces.
Can their be areas that we do not have control over... a bit of chaos?

Than you,

Blake Cullimore