Re: Common house sizes
From: Jo Haste (jhastecln.etc.bc.ca)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 95 13:24 CST
  .Please could you share with us your plans for office space?
What specific needs will be addressed by the Community with regard to
furnishings such as desks, file cabinets, phones, etc.  What will be
financed by the home based businesses that will be using these spaces?
Are any rental charges being contemplated?  Any of your insights about
these or any other considerations would be much appreciated!  We are in
the planning stages at WindSong in Langley, B.C., Canada. Tel.
(604)888-8683,