Re: Re: Environmentally disadvantaged sites [FWD]
From: Stuart Staniford-Chen (staniforcs.ucdavis.edu)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 95 18:09 CST
> I stand by what I said before. To me, a site so close to noise and pollution
> is really questionable.

What if that site is the only option (easy to believe in a crowded urban
area)?  Is it better to deal with the noise and pollution, or to deal with
continued living in single family housing?

It seems to me there is no right answer - it depends on one's priorities
and how much one fears the various risks/stresses.  Everyone has to
come to their own answer and it won't be the same in all cases.

Stuart.

Stuart Staniford-Chen           |       Dept of Computer Science
stanifor [at] cs.ucdavis.edu            |       UC Davis, Davis, CA 95616
(916) 752-2149  - work          |               and
(916) 756-8697  - home          |       N St. Cohousing Community
Home page is http://everest.cs.ucdavis.edu/~stanifor/home.html