Fwd: heating ideas????
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 95 12:11 CST
Jerry Jameson zhour [at] aol.com is the author of this message but due
to a listserv problem it was posted by the COHOUSING-L sysop (Fred).
****************  FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS *********************

To anyone listening
I am on the verge of colonizing  a great industrial space
located in Brooklyn NY to create a multiple shared living, and artist
workspace.
the  dimensions are about 50 x 30 ft with 22 ft ceiling (roof)
Sturdy masonry walls with industrial windows. Typical of 50's
construction.

I am searching for inexpensive strategies or technologies to keep the space
warm for winter.Whilst gas and electrical supply is plentiful, our budget is
tiny.
Anybody got smart ideas, or experiences to share?
many thanks
Jerry Jameson
zhour [at] aol.com