A disclaimer about Rob Sandelins Postings
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 95 15:28 CST
As many of you know I post a lot of ideas and information to the list.
It has been brought to my attention that since I sign with my name and
Sharingwood, that the ideas or thoughts I present represent
Sharingwood.  So let me say that when I use my community directly in an
example it represents my perspective of my community and when I do not,
then what I say is my opinion, and may not represent how things are
done in my community.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood